Particles?

About RBR track editor

Particles?

Postby delu77 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 am

Hi all,
just forgotten...
I have created a track and placed in slot 71 (rally school). It has half tarmac and half gravel surface.
I have correctly used the material editor to "say" to wallaby what is tarmac and what is gravel (haven't done for grass cause it was only a fast surface test).
When I run the track in RBR, I can "hear" the right sound effects (skids on tarmac and a lot of noise on gravel) but I cannot see any particle ejected by the car.
Where am I wrong? If I took the track-71_M, in tracks.ini there is setted the particles as "ps_british" and they are right....All the other tracks with "ps_british" particles works well.. :roll:
delu77

Re: Particles?

Postby HONZALEK Vratislav » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:00 pm

That seems like wrong track slot. In tracks.ini there is parameter "Surface". When Surface=0 its tarmac slot,1 is gravel slot. Depend on this are different default setups for cars.

ad particles. When you want particles on mixed track (gravel + tarmac), you have to set some gravel particles to see some. This is set on all mixed tracks like Sosnova, PTD.
Sometimes Steering wheel, sometimes keyboard ,but still almost equal quick ;) Subaru WRT, The Mask
HONZALEK Vratislav

Re: Particles?

Postby delu77 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks, will look to PTD to see what's different! :mrgreen:
delu77

Return to Wallaby