Start marshall

About RBR track editor

Start marshall

Postby delu77 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:02 pm

It's me again. Now I have a problem with syncing with the start marshall:

I have placed the animation and select marshall 01c (the one which makes the countdown), then generate the animationgroup and exported to RBR.
When the codrive (and the clock) starts the countdown and reach "go", the start light become green and the marshall is still.
Tried to generate a trigger, but the official starts the countdown before the start light.
Moved the marshall trigger and the car by x axe, but it is always out of sync, either strarts before the lights or when the car is moved. I understand the marshall starts to count when the car is in a certain position, but is there a way to make him start to count when the clock start too?

I have seen other tracks, both Pribram and PTD has the marshall, but without a trigger.
Is it something related to the driveline?

I have seen that there are three kind of x,y,z coordinates for the marshall.
The first three are for marshall position, the second for his rotation, and the third are related to the car? I have seen the third coordinates are similat to car position..

Thanks a lot,
Andrea
delu77

Re: Start marshall

Postby Wally » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 am

Staring marshal is not fully discovered yet. Only one thing I know, that sync with start clock is related with values in DLS10Section. See original tracks.If anyone will discover which values should be there, let me know here...

ID: It is ID of animation script (start_animationx and end_animationx)
Event ID: I dont know what should be there. But if value is wrong, marshal is not synced with start clock
Wally
Site Admin

Postby delu77 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

no way to solve :cry:

this from Cote:
Marshall ID 53991
DLS10 ID 71
TrackEventid (71) maps to 55093
And here I am lost.

And I have not, in any way start/end animation in animations set (in the object browser), when all the other tracks have it :cry: I have only "driveline"

Thanks anyone!
delu77

Postby delu77 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:02 pm

I have found what's the problem. Nothing related to start clock.
Took cote (track 41) and clear as much as possible from the general mesh and ground mesh, then imported my ground.
Placed the car, a little driveline and the start marshall.
Compiled the right DLS10 item.
Tested and the marshall is ok!

What's different?
Look at the pictures. Is there a way to export / import the missing features? Or there is a way to delete clipping planes and sound triggers from an existing track?

Thanks.
A.
Attachments
animsetcote.jpg
Animations set for Cote or a track strarted from it
animsetcote.jpg (10.17 KiB) Viewed 774 times
animsetmio.jpg
Animations set for a track strart from scratch
animsetmio.jpg (3.84 KiB) Viewed 771 times
delu77

Postby Wally » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:54 am

Currently it is not possible, but I can implement it to testing version of Wallaby...
Wally
Site Admin

Postby delu77 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 am

Do you know how was be done Pribram track? Cause it has this function working. Hradek and Montekland pack too 8-)
delu77

Postby cricrikris » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 pm

The way to have a working start marshall is maybe as you said to start building into wallaby from an existing track. Clipping planes can be remplaced as i said to you on BHMS forum, but do you know something about sound trigger? Maybe a solution is to move them far from the track where the car won't go? Are they really important for a track?
Are you sure that only "clipping planes" and "sound triggers" can't be removed (nothing else)?
Let us know if you found something, i'm interested too to put a synchronized start marshall into my track :)
cricrikris

Postby delu77 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 am

Worked again a lot, but my marshall is still since I don't create an animation trigger, but he isn't synced with the clock then.
Has anyone found the secret? :lol:
delu77

Return to Wallaby